You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
History and Mission
School Report and Strategic Priorities
Enrolment Event Information
Faith and Life
Religious Identity and Culture
Evangelisation and Faith Formation
Prayer and Worship
Religious Education Program
Courses of Study
Heads of House
Activities & Clubs
Camps and Tours
News and Events
MMC Rugby Champions
MMC Winter Appeal
MMC Science Students Excel
JJAMM Week Celebrations
Given the opportunity to participate in some decision-making in the College, our young women will:
• develop a greater sense of responsibility,
• identify more closely with their College,
• contribute to the overall effectiveness of the College in being true to it's mission and vision.
The Student Leadership Team consists of the following positions:
House Captains -
All have the opportunity to be a member of one or more of the College committees. Committee leadership is open to all in Years 9 - 12 whilst those in all year levels are encouraged to become involved in a committee of their choosing.
These committees include;
The House Council is a group of students elected by their peers to represent the student body. It is comprised of the House Captains and a representative from each House Group (House Representative). The Council meets monthly with the Head of Houses.
The role of the House Council is to-dimensional:
* to work with the respective Head of House to promote all inter-house sporting and cultural activities and the reporting of such back to the House Groups;
* enhance student well-being;
* to be a collective voice for the student body.
The House Council is:
by developing skills in leadership and communication;
by allowing each student to have a voice;
for effective communication at both House and College levels;
of the College community.