To lodge an enrolment application at Mary MacKillop College, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete our online Application for Enrolment form at mmc.qld.edu.au. Once your enrolment application has been received a confirmation email will be sent to you.
2. Submit payment of $120.00 non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee online.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items attached:
a. Birth Certificate / Australian Passport / Citizenship or Visa documentationb. Baptismal Certificate - if applicable c. Two years of school academic reports d. NAPLAN results - when available e. Complete and submit the Information Access Form (click here to access)
a. Birth Certificate / Australian Passport / Citizenship or Visa documentation
b. Baptismal Certificate - if applicable
c. Two years of school academic reports
d. NAPLAN results - when available
e. Complete and submit the Information Access Form (click here to access)
N.B. the above steps must be completed in order for the enrolment application to proceed to interview.
4. Enrolment Interview - After lodging an Enrolment Application, parents and students will be invited to attend an enrolment interview. It is important that your daughter or daughters who are enrolling attend this interview with you.
5. Confirmation of Enrolment - Should your application be successful a Confirmation of Enrolment pack will be supplied to you. You are asked to complete this form, considering the obligations regarding school fees, accepting school policies, and supporting the school ethos.
6. To finalise the enrolment and hold your place at Mary Mackillop College you will be required to return the completed confirmation of Enrolment form and arrange payment of the $200 Enrolment Confirmation Fee within two weeks of receiving this pack, as well as the $400 Enrolment Bond.
Should it be necessary to limit the intake of pupils to Mary MacKillop College, then preference will be given in the following order:
Further to the above, the following will be considered when accepting students at Mary MacKillop College: